At Nordic, we are proud to offer 5 different hot tub series, each consisting of different features. You can choose from the Luxury, Sport, Modern, Classic, or All-In-110V series. Each model offers the whirlpool therapy jets and simple installation. Let’s take a closer look at the All-In-110V series (“Plug-N-Play”).
This value series is designed to be an easy, “Plug-N-Play” hot tub option, while providing our exclusive *DTS™ (Dual Therapy System™). The combination of high volume, whirlpool flow and targeted, direct pressure jets, gives you the ultimate hot water therapy. The All-In-110V series hot tubs have installed standard features, usually only found in top of the line models, such as: adjustable stainless steel jets, LED lighting, ozone, GFCI cord, and our *Nordic Wrap insulation.
If you’re looking for a spa with simple installation, the “Plug-N-Play” series couldn’t be easier! These portable models plug into a standard wall outlet, no electrician or complicated outlet required. The All-In-110V can run in either a 110V or 220V outlet, and Nordic’s new technology makes them highly energy efficient.
We recommend that you follow these 5 simple set up steps:
- Make sure your spa site can support the weight of your new hot tub.
- Make sure that there is adequate drainage around the site.
- Check that your spa site is level before filling your tub with water.
- Make sure that you have access to a power source.
- Fill your tub up with water, plug it in, and enjoy!