FAQ’s & Troubleshooting
- To reset your password you must know your exact username or email that the account was set up with. If you do not know this, use the form below and enter “I do not know” in the user name field, and we can help you reset your password.
- If you are not receiving the password reset link, verify you used the correct user name or try using your email address instead of your user name.
- If nothing happens when you click the reset button Try disabling any active browser extensions. Extensions like Grammerly and Honey sometimes interfere with button clicks.
- If you are using “Private Browsing Mode” this can sometimes block Scripts and form submissions, try using a regular session window.
- Internet Explorer on Windows 7 or below is not supported. If you are using an unsupported operating system, try installing the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Safari on MacOS version 10.13 or earlier is not supported. If you are using an unsupported operating system, try installing the latest version of Google Chrome.
For all other errors or technical problems, use the form below.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED to assist in technical support.