Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition of overall pain and may make it difficult to work or to perform your normal activities.Fibromyalgia symptoms vary and the underlying causes are not well understood. Some of the symptoms include:
- Pain and Stiffness
- Poor Circulation
- Digestive Troubles
- Irritable Bowel / Bladder
- Have pain in specific places of your body, but no swelling or bruising?
- Forget things, lose things or have so much mental confusion you wonder if it may be the early onset of Alzheimer's disease?
- Have trouble sleeping three or more nights a week? Do you wake up feeling more tired than when you went to bed?
- Experience a lot of pain? If you rate your pain on a scale of 1-10 (10 being severe), is it often 6 or higher?
- Suffer from restricted lifestyle or activity level because you feel achy and tired?
- Feel depressed because you can't figure out what is wrong?
Some researchers have studied stress and fibromyalgia. Read this article by Anindya Gupta and Alan J Silman. In any case a good soak in a Nordic spa is sure to help.
Please consult your healthcare provider before incorporating any treatment plan.